This policy was last updated on the 1st January 2022.
Lykke Digital is committed to protecting your online privacy and working within the guidelines set out in the Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We take data protection seriously and safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors is important to us. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal information we may collect from you, or you provide to us, will be processed and used by us.
Any links from our website to other websites are provided merely for your convenience and do not imply our endorsement of the content or the provider. If you follow a link to any of these websites, you do so at your own risk and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the content of such websites.
Information we may collect from you
By using our website or by registering for any of the products and services we offer through it, you are confirming to us that you understand and accept that your personal information may be used by us in the manner described below.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website;
– if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence (including email and phone conversations);
– your name, address, telephone numbers, email address and other information which you supply to us;
– we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
– details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
– to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
– to audit the usage of our website;
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us;
– for training purposes, quality assurance or to record details about the products and services you order from us;
– to satisfy and meet our legal and regulatory requirements;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so; and
– to notify you about changes to our products and services.
Unless prescribed by law, we will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information was collected or for which it is to be further processed by us.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
In order to provide you with requested services we may need to transfer your personal information to service partners based in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This does not diminish your rights. We will take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure that any personal information transferred outside the EEA by us will be treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Where is the information stored?
All the personal data we hold is processed using internal or cloud-based services hosted within the UK.
This information is stored and processed by Web CMS and our email marketing system. The website and all data acquired is hosted in the EU and complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield and the Swiss-EU Privacy Shield Framework.
Data collected when a client downloads information from the website or registers for email contact will be processed by Lykke Digital using Web CMS. The data will only be used to send the client information relevant to the original enquiry and the client will be able to unsubscribe at any time. Unsubscribes will be recorded to be kept as a permanent suppression list.
If consent has been given, Lykke Digital may send you marketing emails or contact you with details of other products or services we think may be of interest to you. Following consent to receive marketing communications, you may opt out later. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Further general information about cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.
For further information about Google Analytics please see www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect, you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us and we will investigate the matter. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can get in touch with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) here.
How to contact us
By email or write to us at:
Lykke Digital Limited, Office 62, 14-15 Triangle South, Bristol, BS8 1EY